- Painted Lines and Edges Included
- Pickleball Court Flooring
- For Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Custom Size 26 x 52 ft. (plus edging and expansion)
Pickleball Court Flooring, Kit, 26×52
ModuTile’s indoor or outdoor pickleball court floors are high-performance court systems built for residential backyards and/or general outdoor use. This Pickleball Court Kit is assembled with our Perforated (Drain) tile, meaning it can withstand any weather condition such as snow, heat, rain, and ice (walk with caution). The size of the full court kit is 26.5 x 52.5 feet since each tile measures at 12 in. x 12 in. x ½” thick and each edge is 12” x 2 ½” x ½” thick plus a 1” expansion. These tiles are engineered with high-impact polypropylene plastic, purposely designed to be inflexible to create a firm, flat, and uniform game court. This also makes the tiles rigid and sufficiently strong enough to support heavy weights such as cars, without harming the tiles. ModuTile offers a variety of color combinations; so you could have the Pickleball court made just for you!
- UV Stable Material
- Traction Control Perforated Pattern Surface
- Mold Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Four loop-to-peg interlocking system
- Pickleball Court Lines and Areas
- Easy to Assemble (DIY Installation)
- Clean easily using mild soap and water
- Use a broom or shop-vac to clean debris
- Different Sizes Available
- Different Colors Available
- Rigid High-Impact plastic tiles
- Mesh (Perforated) Matte finish
- Made in USA
Easy to Assemble (DIY Installation)
One of the many benefits about this outdoor pickleball flooring kit is that the installation can be done with your own bare hands. We call it a “Do It Yourself” court floor because it does not require professional installation nor professional tools. The tiles have a four loop-to-peg interlocking system, snapping together with a single downward push just like a puzzle. Disassembling the tiles is just as easy as the installation.
Installation Tip: Although not required, you may wish to use a small plastic mallet and knee pads to further ease the installation process.
Traction Control Perforated Pattern Surface
The tiles are built with a traction control feature on the surface of the tile. This feature increases traction to prevent slipping or sliding while playing on the court. In addition, the tiles have a grid structure base that helps prevent the floating floor from slipping. This grid structure works well with rough concrete surfaces. The grid structure and perforated surface allow water to flow under the tiles and keeping the walking surface dryer.
UV Stable Material
The Interlocking Perforated floor tiles used to build this outdoor court are UV stable and made for direct sunlight exposure. This makes the tiles resistant to fading. In addition, the custom painted lines have a UV protection coat that allow the lines to last for many years before needing to be re-touched.
These tiles are manufactured with small holes all over the surface and contain a grid structure underneath, to allow water and air to flow through the tile. This also allows water to drain out with a slight sloped concrete. High-impact polypropylene is a mold-resistant material which prevents microorganisms from developing.
Pickleball Court Flooring – Lines and Areas
The Pickleball court lines are painted based on the USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) regulations. The lines are painted to the 2-inch standard. The names of all the lines featured on the Pickleball Court are listed below.
- Baselines – the lines parallel to the net at the end of each court
- Sidelines – the lines perpendicular to the net on the side of each court
- Non-Volley Lines – the lines on each side of the net between the sidelines and parallel to the net (According to USAPA these lines are located 7 feet (2.13 m) from the net)
- Non-Volley Zone Area- the area of the court enclosed by the two sidelines, the non-volley line, and the net
- Centerline – the line crossing the area between the non-volley line and the baseline on each side of the net
- Service Courts- the areas on either side of the centerline, bounded by the non-volley line, the baseline, and the sideline
Please see the picture to the right for a visual demonstration of the lines and areas of the court. This specific Pickleball court floor kit may not be the exact size of your specific slab; therefore, you may request a custom size.
For further information regarding Pickleball court lines and areas, please visit https://www.usapa.org/court-diagram/
Custom Courts Available
These courts are made based off the USA Pickleball Association (USAPA). However, we do make custom courts as we know these dimensions are not suitable for all residential spaces. Customer options regarding this product are not limited to just one dimension. You are welcome to contact us via email or telephone with your custom court size. We can create any custom size with a 3 to 5-day turnaround time.
For custom court requests, we will need the following information from you:
- Overall dimensions of the concrete slab
- Color preferences
- Line color preference (lines are done in white, but black is also available)
By request, we can customize the lines to fit your concrete slab dimensions and needs. If your concrete slab is large enough, we paint the lines based on the USA Pickleball Association (USAPA).
Easy to Clean
If sticky debris remains on the tile, it is advised to rinse off your court. Unlike other courts, the web-like design of the court flooring generally requires only one simple type of cleaning method using mild soap and water. You may use a shop-vac to clean small debris. Routine cleaning will extend the life of the flooring.
|Kit Floor Size|| |
46' 6" x 78' 6" (not including 1-inch expansion)
|Surface Pattern|| |
Mesh – Perforated w/ Anti-Slip Resistance
|Special Features|| |
Indoor, Outdoor, Modular Locking System, UV Stable, Water Flow
Rigid – High-Impact Polypropylene
|Product Category|| |
All Sport Flooring
|Installation Type|| |
DIY (Do-it-yourself), Loop-to-peg Interlocking System, Floating Floor – Glue NOT required, May Require Anchoring