- From Recycled high-impact Plastic
- 87% Porosity Rating
- For use with Grass or Gravel
- Pressure Loop-to-peg Interlocking System
- Made in USA
Gravel Pavers for Outdoor Basketball Court Base – 24″x24″
$2.19 – $3.50 sq. ft.
Gravel pavers are a great alternative to concrete when you are building an outdoor basketball court. They create a flat, sturdy surface to be used in combination with our interlocking basketball court tiles. They are cost-efficient, durable and ensure that your backyard basketball court has the strong foundation it needs. A paver outdoor basketball court base is also much easier to install when compared to concrete.
ModuTile’s interlocking permeable pavers are made from recycled plastic (HDPE) using an injection molding process. The pavers are designed for quick installation and perform well as gravel pavers for supporting an outdoor basketball court, driveway, parking area, or pathway.
Permeable Plastic Pavers – Specifications
- Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 1.2 inch
- Coverage: 4 sq. ft. per paver
- Weight: 3.2 lbs. per paver
- Porosity: 87%
- Compression Strength: 60 tons per square foot
- Temperature Range: -58°F to 194°F
- Material: Recycled High-Density Plastic
- Interlocking System: Pressure Loop-to-peg System
- Colors: Black
Benefits of a Porous Plastic Paver Base
There are three primary reasons why you would use a porous plastic paver.
- Water Drainage consideration
- Greener option to concrete or asphalt
- Sturdier and less surface erosion than just compacted gravel
First, these pavers allow water to flow through them. Our ModuTile permeable plastic pavers have a rating of 87% porosity. As a result, using the pavers improves water drainage and helps prevent water ru